Not a business? We compost for home residents, too!
Gainesville Compost diverts commercial kitchen waste from the landfill via a Pedal Powered Food Waste Diversion service.
We love to highlight our restaurant and venue partners with fun social media marketing, widespread promotion of your logo and link, and promotional materials meant to show off your composting initiative to customers.
Gainesville Compost produces sustainable soil for urban agriculture thanks to the following local restaurants, bars, kitchens, and cafes:
- Bella Donna’s
- Blue Oven Kitchens
- The Daily Green
- Hoggetowne Lemonade Company
- Humble Pie
- The Jones B-Side
- The Jones Eastside
- Karma Cream
- Krishna Lunch
- The Midnight Cafe & Bar
- Satchel’s Pizza
- Sweetwater Branch Inn
- Tempo Bistro to Go
- Vine Bread & Pasta
Divert your food waste and appeal to your conscientious customers by becoming a Gainesville Compost Partner today. Continue reading to learn more about how composting can help your business or venue.
Benefits of composting with Gainesville Compost:
- Reduce your trash and environmental impact. Potentially, downsize your dumpster and pay less for waste disposal.
- “Green your business” and appeal to your eco-minded customers by participating in composting: Gainesville restaurant-goers are more excited than ever about composting thanks to our highly publicized initiative!
- Show off your sustainability effort with a Gainesville Compost Partner window decal, your logo on our farmers market signage, mentions in our popular social media platforms and newsletter, and more!
- Support local community gardens. All of our compost is produced throughout a network of community partner locations, many of which are community gardens that benefit from the organic matter we contribute to their plots!
We collect all uncooked, pre-consumer vegetable and fruit waste, egg shells, coffee grounds, and more.
How Much Does it Cost?
Plans start at $27 a month. Contact us for a custom solution that’s right for your business.
Interested in our composting service for your restaurant or venue?
Apply Now »